Friday, April 19, 2019

moving down to FL with the Animals




 



           we are moving down to FL in april and the animals are down in april and i will be super happy to see cricket maverick the chickens and ducks and ava and hound and jilly and jasper! my cousin larry  gave me his duck house  that had geese in it before and 1 goat for my ducks. and my dad will make me a run in shed and for now we will use the horse trailer we got for the run in shed or unless we can use the run in shed we bring down that has a tarp over it. when we bring the animals down  they will be scared and the chickens wont they will get out of the box and then maverick king will crow and crow and he will be telling me i MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOO much and cricket will be running around and bucking and kicking her heals and roll and get dirty and i will be like CRICKET WHY DID YOU ROLL. 

8 comments:

  1. Wow.. everything is planned well !! Hehehe Cricket rolling..that would be fun to watch lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you cant wait to all be together again. Happy Easter 👍😊🐰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have it all worked out with your animals Danny. I know you will all enjoy he Florida sunshine. Good luck with your move and Hoppy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be safe and have a wonderful Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful update Danny love it!! A very happy Easter to you and your family and I can't wait for all your animals to experience your new Farm!!❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your move and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday today 27th. MAVERICK..the KING

    ReplyDelete